Professional Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance
We service In-ground pools and Hot Tubs/Spas
- Our Regular service includes skimming the surface.
- Vacuuming out all Dirt and debris
- Brushing the walls
- Emptying baskets and the filters
- Backwashing the circulation system.
- Chemistry Checks tested for sanitization and water balance and adjusted accordingly.
|Our costs and what we offer:|
- Full Service weekly or Twice a Month cleaning service cost $75-$165 per month, based on pools/spas Combined, Spas only, or just Chem Tests.
- We carry our own cleaning tools including a telescopic pole, vacuum head and hose, also wall brushes, leaf skimmer, and test kits.
What is included:
- A regular weekly pool service package generally includes brushing walls and steps, skimming debris off the water surface, checking and adjusting chemicals, backwashing the filter as needed and emptying the skimmer and pump baskets also brushing water ring tiles.
- Pools that are properly covered during the winter will require an opening service that prepares the pool for summer use. Opening costs are around $100-140 which includes an initial chlorine shock, removing cover, re-installing pump, filter, chlorinator, re-installing ladders and diving board.
- Closing a well-maintained pool runs about $100-$150 if requires draining the water level below the freezing level, clearing water out of the plumbing lines, removing the ladders and diving board and attaching a pool cover.
- We recommend keeping the water and run pumps through the winter as this has worked best in our experience.
- Senior discounts are available.
- Recommend us to a friend and recieve a discount
Please Call us for Details at 778-229-8994
Or Contact Us for Swimming Pool Cleaning Service Quote.