FYI: Did You Know…
- The outside of your house should be painted every 5-7 years
- We recommend you choose the best quality paint you can afford as it lasts longer. Less expensive paint may start peeling or fading in 4 years or less, whereas higher quality paint will hold up longer, ultimately saving you money and colour quality long-term
- Hand painting the exterior of your home, although more time consuming over faster methods such as spray painting, provides a thicker coat, which provides better protection by penetrating deeper into the wood and crevasses
What Our Services Include:
For Exterior Painting (Outside of house)
- All preparation work, including removing all loose paint with pressure washing equipment
- Seal and cover of any dark stains
- Professional caulking of all seams, corners and around windows or trim
- Applied epoxy filler to repair any serious woodwork problems
- All rough surfaces will be sanded, including priming the bare wood with a bonding primer
For Interior Painting
- All preparation work, including taping fixtures, masking holes of all sizes and sanding walls
- Professional high-grade paint job. All our work is fully guaranteed, where we pride ourselves on excellent work and results that show it!
From Interior painting and spackling to repairing cracks and old patch jobs. We will make your rooms look great!
We Also Do:
- Exterior work such as fences, outdoor furniture, sun decks, sheds, railings and trim.
- Finishing touches, such as varnishing
- Re-painting mailboxes, street numbers, drain pipes and other accent items
Every house is different, and cost is dependent on factors such as height of ceiling, amount of detail and of course number of rooms you’d like painted. We offer excellent pricing for exterior painting jobs.
Call and get a free quote for your unique painting needs, simply click below.
So Clean Vancouver offers local, professional cleaning services throughout the Lower Mainland, BC. To contact us please call (778) 229-8994 between Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM (PST) or visit our Contact Page.